- Dough - see here for basic recipe
- Leeks (2)
- Broccoli (half a head)
- Peas (2 large handfuls)
- Spring onions (2)
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Milk (use nut or oat milk if you want) (about half a cup)
- Salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic
- Make a a basic dough (flour + water + salt + a little olive oil)
- Divide into two balls
- Roll each out onto a floured surface
- Put one piece in a dish.
2. Make the sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 1 tbsp of flour. Stir well.
- Add the milk, ricotta, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Stir until smooth and gently bubbling. Remove from heat after a couple of minutes and put to the side.
- Precook the dough in step 1 for 10 minutes
3. Prep the veg
- Chop the broccoli, leeks and spring onions
- Add broccoli to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes or so
- Add remaining butter to a frying pan, and fry leeks and spring onions for around 7 minutes. Add chives and peas
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice
4. Combine and cook
- Combine all the veg in one bowl and pour over the sauce
- Pour into pastry
- Layer the other pastry piece over the top
- Cook at 200 C for 20 minutes