This is a classic dish made healthy. Breadcrumbs on the fish is a great alternative to fatty batter. Serve with peas and a refreshing salad.
- Cod fillet
- Flour + a little butter = breadcrumbs!
- Basic seasoning
- Optional: serve with homemade chips, peas and a tomato or carrot salad
- Rub the flour and butter together to make breadcrumbs
- Lay the fish in foil, drizzle with olive oil (so the breadcrumbs will stick) and pat on the breadcrumbs on all sides
- Season with salt, pepper, lemon zest and parsely
- Wrap up in the foil and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.